Midaye Somali Development Network has clearly defined goals to provide community services to Somali and all other ethnic minorities. Our users have a strong influence in how the charity is delivered. We aim to:
• Provide Supplementary education to mothers and children and help them overcome main obstacles to integrate fully with the rest of society.
• Provide facilities for recreation and leisure
• Give information and advice to clients and members that will enable them to become better informed and access other services
• Enable clients and members to make a contribution and assist in the planning and delivery of key services
• Supporting the involvement of volunteers and paid staff to become productive in the organisation
• To liaise with other organisations who have the same purpose as our own and to work with organisations who would increase the capacity, and the life of the association.