Mobile Complimentary Therapy
We are currently in the midst of delivering our diverse summer activities.
Midaye is pleased to announce the Mobile Complimentary Therapy for all the families affected by the Grenfell Tower fire.
We will be holding family focused Mobile Complimentary Therapy events in various family activity centres across the RBKC borough. These will include:
- Art Therapy
- Facial / Eyebrow Threading
- General Massage
- Face Painting
- Henna Tattoo
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Shiatsu Massage
We will be providing refreshments, and Somali food for all the families on the day. There will also be Creche for families and play areas for children.
Dates & Locations:
- Thursday 10th August, Meanwhile Gardens Community Centre, W10 5BN
- Friday 11th August, Pepper Pot Community Day Centre, W10 5XL
- Tuesday 15th August, Edward Wood Community Centre, W11 4TX
- Wednesday 23rd August, special day for Grenfell Tower survivors only
- Thursday 31st August, Al Manaar Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre, W10 5YG
We welcome all Grenfell affected families to come and enjoy these events.
For more information please see the Mobile Complimentary Therapy.