Midaye is pleased to announce that the United Children Forum is back with a series of sessions.
The United Children Forum is a child-led forum that brings together Children from different ethnic groups, languages and supplementary schools in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
United Children Forum is for Children between the ages of 8-14 years old, parents and school representatives are welcome to accompany their children to the forum but cannot participate in the actual meeting of the forum because this is a children meeting.
The meeting is chaired and directed by children with the support of the forum coordinator.
The next meeting of the United Children Forum is:
Half Term sessions are scheduled:
- Tuesday 28th Oct & Wednesday 29th Oct 2014 – 2pm to 4pm
Followed further during term sessions, all 4:30pm to 6:30pm on the following dates;
- Friday 7th Nov 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Friday 14th Nov 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Wednesday 19th Nov 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Friday 21st Nov 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Wednesday 26th Nov 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Friday 28th Nov 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Wednesday 3rd Dec 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Friday 5th Dec 2014 @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Wednesday 10th @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Final presentation will be held on Wednesday 11th December 2014 from 4:30pm. – The final event will enable children to communicate with senior decision makers from RBKC face to face and perform what they have learnt from the sessions.
All sessions will be held at the Midaye community centre: 7 Thorpe Close, London W10 5XL
We encourage schools to register their child representative for the forum – before sending the child to the forum.
Supplementary Schools wishing to register a child should contact the forum coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02089697456